Tire Optimization – Ride-On Sealant
Tires are a very important part of your transportation business.
Tires are the contact between your equipment and the road, and if there are faults, expenses and other challenges lie ahead. It is therefore important to ask the right questions so that we can solve what is important to you, for example what an unforeseen downtime can cost the company in kroner and øre.
Although Ride On Sealant is not a digital solution, we at Solutionweb think it is both obvious, proactive and so extremely value-creating that we think it is worth focusing on when working in transport, logistics, agro and industry.
ROI all the way down to 3 months
- 25% of all unforeseen downtime is due to tires
- 90% of tire-related downtime is due to slow-leaking tires before
- 10% negative pressure means 3% more fuel consumption
- 25% of all truck and bus tires lack more than 10% pressure
Minimize downtime, maximize tire life and optimize fuel economy
The proven combination of fibers, some 6x stronger than steel, automatically patches holes up to 6.4 mm. in diameter. In seconds with minimal tire pressure loss, the hole is patched completely automatically by the high-tech Ride-On Sealant (ROS).
Thus, ROS helps with cooling, closing and balancing the tire throughout its life.
- maintain tire pressure 500% longer
- automatic balancing throughout the life of the tire
- lower temperature ensures up to 25% less tire wear
- reduces blowout risk
- improve fuel economy 3%
Sealing and balancing
Ride-On Sealant both patches holes and balances tires on an ongoing basis, which ensures better driving comfort and less damage from unnecessary vibrations of unbalanced tires.
Several different ROS formulas are used for different applications.
Drive environmentally friendly
Ride-On Sealant (ROS) contributes to a safer, cheaper, and more environmentally friendly ride.
- correct tire pressure
- continuous hydrodynamic balancing
- minimal rolling resistance
- fewer tire dust particles
- longer tire life: more km per tire and less waste
Ride-On Sealant for all types of tires
- Bicycle, Moped, Scooter etc.
ROS is supplied to professional users in buckets and IBC tanks.
Depending on the tire size, 1.3 – 1.6 liters per tire must be calculated.
Filling can be done by re-fitting tires on rims where you simply fill the tire during fitting.
Refilling when the tire is fitted takes place through the tire valve.
The questions you should consider
- What is the cost of stopping a transport due to tire failure?
- Do my tires help optimize my fuel consumption?
- Do I get the maximum number of kilometers out of my tires?
- Have I minimized the risk of tire dust to protect the environment?
- Do my tires drive most comfortably for the driver?
- Have I minimized the risk of consequential damage to my equipment due to tire vibrations?